The most popular use for avocados is definitely guacamole! Here’s a recipe for guac straight from the Official Hass Avocado Board that you can bust out for any upcoming football games!
• 4 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados
• 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 small sweet white onion, minced
• 1 ripe Roma tomato, seeded, diced
• 2 serrano peppers, seeded if desired, diced
• 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped, optional
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Peel, seed and gently mash all but one of the avocados with lemon juice in a bowl, leaving some chunks.
• Gently stir in remaining ingredients.
• Peel, seed and dice remaining avocado. Fold into the guacamole and serve immediately.