• One 1-pound bag rainbow baby carrots, (fatter carrots sliced in half lengthwise)
• 1 tablespoon honey, melted
• 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
• ½ teaspoon ground cumin
• ½ teaspoon ground coriander
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• A few pinches of pepper
• 2 fresh thyme sprigs, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Place the carrots, honey, olive oil, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, and the thyme sprigs as desired in a bowl and stir until the carrots are evenly coated.
3. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake until soft and sweet, 25 to 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Each serving has 15% vitamin C and an astounding 430% vitamin A. Your immune system will thank you! * This recipe is gluten free.