• 4 peaches, halved and pitted
• 2 tablespoons clover honey
• 1 cup soft cream cheese with honey and nuts
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat a grill for medium-high heat.
2. Brush peaches with a light coating of oil. Place pit side down onto the grill. Grill for 5 minutes, or until the surfaces have nice grill marks. Turn the peaches over, and drizzle with a bit of honey. Place a dollop of the cream cheese spread in the place where the pit was. Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until the filling is warm. Serve immediately.